Thursday, March 29, 2012

Wishy Washy

Added to Post Today: I have been writing this post for over a week now. I seem to be a bit easily distracted this past week. I started this post last Monday, I keep bringing up on my computer while I am at work to finish up and then patients come in or paperwork needs to get done, or I get distracted by any little thing and forget I was working on this post. I have a couple more posts in my head I would like to share so I think it's time to wrap this one up and get it out there.

When I was at Stitches West I ordered a set of double pointed needles. I had seen the set for sale here at home, and like the points on the needles but the set was $80.00 I thought that was a little pricey. I saw the same set at stitches, even after they shipped them here I saved myself $35.00 what a great deal.



It's all about the points on the needles for me. I like a nice pokey needle. Here is one of the new needles pictured next to the matching size Signature needle. (Signatures are the gold standard when it comes to points as far as I am concerned). I have not knit with the new needles yet, but they are looking good so far.



I have been in the Spring cleaning mood. I am trying to get back to my 15 minute habit. I think I mentioned it before: cleaning something I really don't want to do but really needs to be done. I Set a timer for 15 min and tackle one thing, these days it seems to be the kitchen cabinates.

Here is the after picture of the pantry, I did not take a before a before, no need to publicly embarass myself!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

No weekly update on the shawl?

dwgnldy said...

The pantry looks great.

I forgot about your 15 minute rule. Thanks for the reminder! I'll start doing it again.

Wudas said...

My pantry is in awful shape. I'm hoping to work on it today but I have some yard work to finish before it rains.