Thursday, April 26, 2012

Zoom Zoom

I am not sure where the time is going, I can tell you I don't have much to show for it's passing!

I have nothing new on the needles, still just enjoying the feel of purple goodness across my shoulders and not quite ready for a new love.  I am spinning up one of the fibers I bought at Stitches but have no photographic evidence of my work thus far.

Edited to add: Blogger is bugging me!  It ate half this post.  I am going to post what is left to see if it will work. 

3 comments:

Wudas said...

Bad, bad, Blogger!

dwgnldy said...

I love the purple goodness comment. It's a very apt description.

Yeah, I cut my post short today. The changes in blogger are very frustrating. It's like they had a newbee with no experience decide to update it and it just frustrated me so I quit my post and decided to read everyone else's instead.

Shannon said...

I updated my blog yesterday with no problems what so ever.